Your email address is used when registering on our site, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter, or filling out a contact form.
You can also visit our site anonymously.
Information collected :
- Email is used for placing orders and correspondence. Help improve customer experience and interaction with the website.
- Promotions competitions newsletters.
- We will not sell your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for interacting with this website.
- Information is secured via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) via Payment Gateway.
- Cookies are used on this website to help remember information on past purchases.
3rd Party Links or Site
There will be links to other sites or Products. We are however are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies on 3rd party sites.
Payment & Shipping
- An account has to be created using your email address and entering shipping details Only physical addresses only. no PO BOXES. Currently South Africa deliveries only.
- Selected items been purchased, provided it is in stock follow prompts
- A confirmation email will be sent for Direct EFT or via payment gateway PAYFAST.
- Once payment has been received a confirmation email will be sent and order will be processed
- Tracking will be supplied once the Courier company has been notified.
- Delivery of items is dependent on Location cities 2-3 Days – Rural 5-10 Days.
- We are not responsible for items in transit it is advised that insurance is added to a product purchase.
Collections – Future Location – Coming Soon.
Returns exchanges and warranties
Returns/Credit/Refunds are only excepted if the following criteria have been met.
- Returns will only be excepted within the 7 days after invoicing provided that confirmation has been sent within the 7 day window period.
- Provided the packaging is still intact and the seals have not been broken. Unopened and Undamaged. We will not accept if the packaging has been tampered with.
- A 25% Handling fee will charged if after 7 day period even if the item is sealed. Provided that correspondence has been sent as this will act as hold on the 7 day window period.
- Opened items will not be refunded or credited. We will look case by case scenario if a component I missing. This will be at the Managements discretion.
- Software cannot be returned as this comprises the activation Key.
- Consumables cannot be returned..eg Toners , waste toners.
- Returns will only be excepted within the 7 days after invoicing provided that confirmation has been sent within the 7 day window period. The package must be sealed and undamaged.
- Refunds: Opened products still in working order will not be refunded under any circumstances. Check the product for damage before accepting and signing for it. Check the product specifications and whether or not it satisfies your specific requirements before you purchase.
- Motherboards: – Motherboard socket damage/bent pins will void the warranty. Even if motherboard DOA arrived dead in the box and the socket then gets damaged afterward, the warranty will still be void.When returning a motherboard please remember to install the provided plastic CPU socket protector and place the motherboard inside an anti-static bag inside the product box with manuals. You will be advised once the team has checked components.
- Cyabrain System Services / CYBRATECH will not be held responsible or liable if incorrect items have been ordered. Please check before ordering. The most common problems will be RAM for notebooks and Desktops. A handling fee will be charged for incorrect ordering if opened or seal is broken.